The Invasion The Invasion

You could try to make it less obvious that you had followed the tutorial for making the game from Kongregate, like adding some of your own artwork maybe?

Bob's typical life Bob's typical life

what is this i dont even..

The Animated Vlog, Ep: 2 The Animated Vlog, Ep: 2

I found it really hard to understand what the Bird was saying, so half of the whole submission is lost on me. That just leaves the animation which whilst it did look good, didn't have much happening.

You're Not Alone (SF-MV) You're Not Alone (SF-MV)

When the actual fighting started, it look really smooth, fluid and exciting. Apart from that though... all I saw was the same sprites pan slowly to the left.. then to the right... which is.. not too brilliant.

jqzjqz responds:

I was trying to build it up, but I guess I should have made something going on in the background instead of leaving it black.

Pokefarts Pokefarts

Animation was good in some spots, lip syncing was a tad off though.
But yea, the joke was pretty good

Haxors (Minecraft Short) Haxors (Minecraft Short)

This doesn't really belong on Newgrounds.

Reaper Reaper

I can totally relate to rushing school projects, but you pulled it off really well!
If this is what your work looks like rushed, I can't wait to see what it's like when you have ample amounts of time. You show really great potential.

stompedgoomba responds:

Yaay, thank you!
Saying that really inspires and motivates me :D

Scott Pilgrim Opening Scott Pilgrim Opening

Well done, you managed to trace some sprites.

Other than the traced-over movie clips of the sprites, and the occasional tween, there wasn't actually.. all that much.. animation. Yes, it looked quite nice but that's not really because of your contributions.. You could have done a lot more with this idea :/